Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fwd: Stray dogs at Huffsmith-Kohrville and Boudreaux


---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Stray dogs at Huffsmith-Kohrville and Boudreaux
Date: 2019-10-16 09:29
From: Valerie Clark <valerienoelleclark@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello, 
 
I don't know if you are they type of rescue to pick up stray dogs, but I am really concerned about a group of dogs that are always at the intersection of Huffsmith-Kohrville and Boudreax Rd. I see them almost every day crossing that busy intersection to get to the Valero station. I think they find food there. I am so afraid that they are going to get hit by a car as they wander in and out of traffic to cross the street. There are at least 3 dogs; two larger dogs (one black and one light-colored) and a smaller light-colored dog. 
 
This morning I noticed the smaller dog was injured because it limped across the street in front of my car. I think it may have been hit by a car. I'm wondering if you can look in on these dogs or direct me to an organization that will. 
 
Thank you,
 
Valerie Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment