Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fwd: Re: Found lab/retriever mix


---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Found lab/retriever mix
Date: 2019-10-14 13:14
From: Patricia Runewitsch <patrun14@gmail.com>
To: AAR Lost Found Blog <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


Found the owner , no thanks to Banfield who issued the rabies tag. I'd called  several times as did the owner : we were both told either  1) no answer, message left or 2) no one called.   Luckily someone saw it on social media. 
 
Tks 

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 1:15 PM AAR Lost Found Blog <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org> wrote:

Forwarded to AAR's dog intake at dogs@aartexas.org.  Hope this helps.

Joan

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



On 2019-10-13 12:06, Patricia Runewitsch wrote:

I found him at the mailboxes in my subdivision. He's got  a rabies tag so I called the vet and a message was left with the owner.It's been four days and my sense is that he was left.

I have 4 rescues and can not keep him. Can I put him up for adoption with you? If not, can you tell me where I might bring him? No kill shelters please.

He's fairly young and very sweet and deserves a good home.

Please advise.
Thanks
Pat Runewitsch

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment