Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Fwd: Please help - Found german shepard


---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Please help - Found german shepard
Date: 2019-10-08 08:35
From: Tiffany Tryner <tiffanytryner250@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello friend, I'm hoping that you can help me. I just rescued a shepard today. I already have 3 big dogs, so with this big fella, my hands are quite full since I'm single and live alone. I noticed him around here for about a week now. He is not neutered so I know he was probably chasing girls. He seems to be in decent health, though his nails are warn down pretty good. He is well mannered, loves petting. And very affectionate. I worry about him because I work 12 hour shifts and a big puppy like him would get sore in a kennel like I got him in. I really want him to be in good hands. I've already started a search for his family, but it's only the first day I've got him. Over here where I live, there's quite a bit of traffic and I just didn't want him to get hurt or killed by a car. My heart really goes out to him. 2 of my own dogs are rescues and I gave them a forever home. I have 3 big dogs total. The youngest is a shepard mix with Napoleon syndrome (smaller but with a tough guy complex) another reason I worry about this guy I just rescued. Would you be able to help this precious fella? He deserves to find his home/forever home. I have been going thru the various lost and found pages all day yesterday after I found him in the morning and have been unable to locate his owners. I also checked with my local rescue in the heights. They are unable to take him but referred me to you. They checked for a chip and he didn't have one. I was hoping you'll could help me by taking him in and I'd be more than grateful and willing to help you out in some way in return.
shepard.jpeg
 
He was found near Cavalcade and Irvington and was resting in my front yard.  He's a good boy but I really can't take him in right now.  Would you be able to help me?
 
Thanks
Tiffany Tryner
832-879-5402

No comments:

Post a Comment