Monday, June 24, 2019

Fwd: kittens

Young mother cat had 8 kittens on Terri Prestien's (terrip1130@yahoo.com) porch.  She put food out for them, but mother cat ate one of her babies.  Is there room for them at AAR?

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: kittens
Date: 2019-06-18 11:16
From: Terri Prestien <terrip1130@yahoo.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


I have a young mother cat who had 8 kittens on my porch they all have their eyes open and seem to be nursing and eating kitten food I put out for them but this morning I caught the mother eating one I have never seen this so I contacted abandoned animal rescue and they suggested to send a message to see if there is room for them in your facility.. Sincerely Terri Prestien

No comments:

Post a Comment