Tuesday, June 4, 2019

found black w white big dog




-------- Original Message --------

Subject: please help
Date: 2019-06-02 21:41
From: Jennifer Miller <njah_miller@comcast.net>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


This sweet guy was found 5/22/19 abandoned in the woods on Patterson Road between Hwy 6 & Eldridge. He was sitting watching traffic. I stopped and he ran to the car and rolled over. I opened the car door and he jumped in. I put flyers out in the area and online, but no response. He is around 2 years old and has no chip. On 5/23 he was vaccinated with Bordatella, Rabies, DHLP-Parvo. He likes being around people and other animals. He has a happy disposition, not aggressive at all. However, he likes to explore so he has to be watched. Unfortunately I cannot keep him please help me find him a home. Jennifer Miller 281-914-2050

No comments:

Post a Comment