Saturday, April 17, 2021

Fwd: My missing cat


---

AAR Lost or Found Pet Blog Administrator


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: My missing cat
Date: 2021-04-16 17:43
From: Sandra Aguinaga <lucylu2004@icloud.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello I have a bathroom attendant/ best friend that is missing. He is a medium hair Maine coon mixed with a manx he has a numb for a tail born that way. He has been missing since March 3rd I’ve been looking at shelters almost every weekend and websites, I have him listed on PawBoost and no kill website as well. I also have him posted on next door but I still haven’t had any luck. He is not chipped but he is neutered. I’m attaching a picture of him. If you by chance come across him please notify me I miss him dearly. My name is Sandra Aguinaga and my number is 832-551-4400.




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment