Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Fwd: Found these 2 Dogs in the Middle of Spring Cypress this morning


---

AAR Lost or Found Pet Blog Administrator


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found these 2 Dogs in the Middle of Spring Cypress this morning
Date: 2021-01-26 19:50
From: Melissa Shepherd <skyshepherd27@yahoo.com>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


My name is Melissa, and I am reaching out in need of assistance.
I was on my way to work this morning, and stopped to rescue 2 dogs in the street that were literally bringing rush hour traffic to a stand still in the middle of Spring Cypress road.

One lady stopped to assist me, and she offered to take them to the vet to see if they were microchipped. They are not.
We have posted the dogs on social media, but nobody has come forward. Thinking they may have been dumped.
I have contacted several rescue organizations, and have not heard back, or we are being told they are full.

The male is a full breed Rottweiler, fairly young, and I am very afraid that he may fall into the wrong hands. The female is very sweet, and they are definitely bonded.

The lady who assisted me still has them, but said she can't keep them past today, as she has an American Bulldog at home who is aggressive.
She is starting to panic, and I don't want her to let them go back on the streets.

Can you please post these pics or lost and found?
Or are you able to take these 2 dogs so they have shelter until they can be adopted??

My number is 713-301-8383.  Please let me know. I can bring them to you today.  We are desperate.
I have attached pictures.  

 

Melissa Shepherd
713-301-8383

 

No comments:

Post a Comment