Friday, January 8, 2021

Fwd: Found dog, north Harris county


---

AAR Lost or Found Pet Blog Administrator


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found dog, north Harris county
Date: 2021-01-07 23:14
From: Erin Rodriguez <eringenelle7@yahoo.com>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


 
Hello,
 
My name is Erin. I live in Houston, off of 45, near Spring. We have a large dog that has come onto our property. 
He's very sweet and even tempered. I cannot tell if he's okay around other animals because he looks to have mange on his back legs and face. I will attach pictures of him to this email. 
I'm willing to drive him anywhere around Houston to be cared for, I just don't wanna drop him off at a kill-shelter. 
Please let me know if you all can assist me or where else I can go to have him cared for properly. 
 
Thank you,
Erin Rodriguez 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment