Monday, September 16, 2019

Fwd: Missing Cat


---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Missing Cat
Date: 2019-09-13 15:04
From: Becky <calhoun.becky2@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello I live down Stagecoach in Timbergreen. My cat went missing on Tuesday the 10th. He has never left the yard, but he was accidentally left outside overnight. White with black spots.  Please let me know if anyone brings him in.  

Rebecca Calhoun
281-793-9594

Hunter




Sent from iphone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. How to Find a Lost Cat

    ReplyDelete