Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fwd: Lost Puppy




-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Lost Puppy
Date: 2019-08-05 10:59
From: Alicia Blackbourne <alicia.blackbourne@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hi,

This super sweet little guy showed up on our front porch a few days ago and never left. I finally gave in and have been giving him food and water. He has a fairly new collar on so I bet he has a family looking for him.

He is soooooo sweet and is great with kids. A little timid and shy, but with a little coaxing, warms up easily.

Please let me know if you can help. I found out last night that our neighbors called animal control so I'd hate for him to be picked up.

You can reach me on my cell 830-388-9212

Thanks
Alicia








Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment