Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Fwd: 3 kittens in need of homes


---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: 3 kittens in need of homes
Date: 2019-08-16 11:14
From: Pamela Gallegos <gallegospamela302@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org, Adopt@HoustonPetsAlive.org, kittenhouserescue@yahoo.com, PawHuggers@gmail.com


Hi my name is Pamela Gallegos I have 3 almost 2 month old cats who I am looking to put into adoption. Here are some pictures of them they're exactly 1 month and 3 weeks old the two grey ones are girls and the black with white one is a boy. I live in the Houston area zip code 77068. Thank you so much for your time I am looking forward to working with you guys to find these loving animals homes. For further information I can be reached through email at gallegospamela302@gmail.com 

Or through phone at 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment