Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Fwd: Found Husky



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found Husky
Date: 2019-01-07 19:46
From: Imogen Brown <imogenfcbrown@gmail.com>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


Hi,
 
My name is Imogen Brown. I was drivng down Honea Egypt Rd last night at around 8:30pm and I came across a husky on the side of the road. I stopped and walked over to her, she is very sweet. She jumped in my car and my boyfriend and I brought her to his families house. This morning we took her to a vet clinic, she is not microchipped and her collar has only a name, no address, no phone number, nothing. I posted her picture on Nextdoor and on lost/found animal websites but no luck. I have to go back to college in a few days and so I have no one to take her. I think the best thing to do is take her to a rescue like yours. I just wanted to ask what your advice is and ask if you will take her free or with a pay? 
 
Thank you,
 
Imogen Brown

--

IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment