Monday, January 28, 2019

Fwd: Found Dog!


 


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found Dog!
Date: 2019-01-26 12:18
From: Torey Taylor <torey.taylor@cfisd.net>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


Hi, 

 

I have this sweet pup that I rescued last Sunday, the 20th. I posted on all social media and tried to find the owners but I have had no such luck. She has on a collar but it does not have any contact information on it. I took her to the vet to check for a microchip but she does not have one of those either. I have a small dog so I don't want to keep her long term so I was hoping if y'all had room y'all could take her in. I can donate some toys and food and a blanket or whatever you all need, just let me know. She gets along well with other dogs and is very friendly to people. She just wants a forever home. I attached some pictures of her above.

 

I'm not sure what kind of dog she is but I know she is female and weighs probably around 40-45 pounds. She was found in Tomball at the intersection of Zion and Ulrich by the train tracks. 

 

My phone number is 832-633-0495. Please let me know if y'all are able to take her in. Thank you so much! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

 

Thanks, 

Torey

CYPRESS-FAIRBANKS ISD CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information. Unauthorized use and/or disclosure is prohibited under federal and state law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment