Monday, July 12, 2021

Fwd: Stray Dog


---

AAR Lost or Found Pet Blog Administrator


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Stray Dog
Date: 2021-07-09 22:21
From: Sara Carder <sarapcarder@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello, 
 
I found this tan female dog around 15-20 pounds near the intersection of South McGregor and Scott street yesterday around 6 pm in Houston. She was running in the road with no collar or any form of ID and she is not microchipped. 
 
I am hoping you can post this and help me try to find her owners, if possible. I am trying to get her set up with a rescue or shelter over the weekend as I cannot foster her. 
 
I have attached some photos and videos. 
 
People can contact me at sarapcarder@gmail.com or 2077490771 
 
Thank you, 

Sara Carder

No comments:

Post a Comment