Saturday, June 13, 2020

Fwd: Found a lost dog

Forwarded to AAR's Lost & Found Blog as well as the intake coordinator.  Hope this helps. Joan

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found a lost dog
Date: 2020-06-12 19:50
From: Daniel Lenihan <lenihand22@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hello there,

I found a dog around the intersection of Kuykendahl and FM 1960 last night at 9:00 pm. She is tan and white medium sized dog looking to be about 2 years old or so. She is very nervous and distrusting of people but is good with other dogs. She was wearing a pink Hawaiian floral print collar when I found her. She had a couple wounds and fleas but otherwise is seemingly healthy. I currently have her in my custody but may have to surrender her to a shelter if I can't find her family quickly. Please contact if any help can be provided returning her home. My number is 8327234497.

Many thanks,
Daniel Lenihan

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment