Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Fwd: Found a pair of lost dogs

Forwarded to AAR's Lost & Found blog.  Hope this helps. Joan

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found a pair of lost dogs
Date: 2020-05-27 12:48
From: Samantha Ahmed <sxa024@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Good afternoon,
 
I found a pair of really sweet lost dogs. I'm looking for a rescue that will help them. I can't keep them in my garage or house since I have indoor cats and birds. I've seen the pair around for a week, and I really want to help them. I don't want them to get run over by a car or hurt. I will happily donate some money to help their cause. 
Currently they wandered off, but I'm sure I will see the dogs around again. I let my neighborhood know they are lost and a few have also left out food and water for them.
Please let me know if ya'll can help or help me find a rescue that can. I live in Cypress, TX.
 
Thanks, 
 
Samantha A.

No comments:

Post a Comment