Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fwd: Found dog

brown lab-sized dog

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found dog
Date: 2020-02-10 12:28
From: Britni Wheeler <wheelerb1978@gmail.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org


Hi, we found this female dog in our neighborhood on Saturday.  I'm trying to network her everywhere in hopes of finding her home. Would you mind sharing on your lost and found site? Found Saturday 2/8 in Northcrest Village subdivision in Spring (Kuykendahl and 2920 area)
 
She is extremely sweet and well mannered,  she is great with kids and other dogs. She is well fed and groomed. I have her at my house now but I can't keep her forever. 
 
My name: Britni Smith 
My phone number: 713-205-3933
 
Thank you so much! 
Picture attached 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment