Sunday, December 29, 2019

Fwd: Re: Lost Puggle--FOUND

FOUND.

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us



-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Lost Puggle
Date: 2019-12-27 14:06
From: Jacklyn Leon <jacklynleah@gmail.com>
To: AAR Lost Found Blog <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


Thank you Joan! She was on my parent's porch when they woke up this morning! We are so glad. Thank you again. 

Jacklyn L Leon
Sent from my iPhone 

On Dec 27, 2019, at 10:14, AAR Lost Found Blog <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org> wrote:

Forwarded to AAR's Lost & Found Blog.  Hope this helps.  Joan

---

AAR Lost / Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us

<599d1f77.png>



On 2019-12-26 20:23, Jacklyn Leon wrote:

Bella, our Puggle got lost on Christmas Day while hiding from fireworks. She did not have a collar or microchip (I know, I know...). She is the sweetest companion to my 91 year old grandmother who is completely heartbroken. Please help us bring her home. Thank you!



Jacklyn L Leon
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment