Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fwd: Found Dog




-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found Dog
Date: 2019-04-08 13:03
From: Rebecca Mogollon <rcmogo@outlook.com>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>


I found this dog near Grand Parkway and Telge yesterday (4/7/2019 about 1:30PM). I've posted on next door, craigslist, pawboost, and facebook, and emailed several Vets in the surrounding area. Would you guys be able to take her? I am not able to keep her since I have a baby and two large dogs myself. Thanks for your help!
 
Stats:
German Shepherd mix
40-50 pounds
Female
Well-fed
Well-behaved
No microchip
Seems no fleas
 
Any other advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am not able to keep the dog so am searching for shelters as well.
 
Rebecca Mogollon

No comments:

Post a Comment