Monday, February 25, 2019

Lost Dog small wire-haired whitish color


 


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Inquiry: Lost Dog
Date: 2019-02-23 19:21
From: Gypsy Vagabond <gypsyvagabond.jillian@gmail.com>
To: mcas_online_team@hotmail.com, lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org, asvtexas@gmail.com


Hello,
 
My dog  Jax escaped through my fence that I didn't realize the wind broke today, February 23rd sometime between 1030 and 1035am. He is 2 years old.Friendly yet skittish.I am attaching his lost dog flyer in case he comes through your shelter. He is microchipped through Home Again and is also neutered.
Both my and my spouses phone numbers are listed on the flyer on his picture. I know that you see so many dogs a day but I thought reaching out couldn't hurt. I searched all day and night so far and will start again first thing tomorrow.If he happens to end up there please call.
 
Jill Rodak-Soliz
832-791-8500

No comments:

Post a Comment