Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fwd: Found Small Dog on August 07, 2017 on Corner of Hwy 249 and Hardin School Rd

 

---

AAR Lost Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us

 

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found Small Dog on August 07, 2017 on Corner of Hwy 249 and Hardin School Rd
Date: 2017-08-07 13:19
From: Lindsay.Rice <Lindsay.Rice@Kiewit.com>
To: "lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org" <lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org>

 

Found Small Blonde, Male dog on August 07, 2017 on corner of Hwy 249 and Hardin School Rd.

 

He is very sweet and well manner. He came up to me while I was getting gas at the Exxon Mobile on the corner of Hwy 249 and Hardin School Rd. After picking him up and putting him in my car he laid down on a blanket and was completely calm while I took him to see if he had a microchip (no microchip). He knows how to sit and stay. He also didn’t attempt to jump out of my vehicle when I opened the door.

 

He has a collar but no information. His nails are clipped and is clean and well fed. My vet says he is completely healthy.

 

My contact information is:

(817) 223-0311

lindsay11191983@gmail.com

 

Please help me get this little guy back to his people.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment