Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fwd: Found dog

 

---

AAR Lost Found Public Service Blog

For info on surrendering to AAR, visit www.aartexas.org and click on Contact Us

 

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Found dog
Date: 2017-08-05 10:25
From: Andrew <espa333@yahoo.com>
To: lostandfoundpets@aartexas.org

 

Hi , my name is Andrew. This dog that belongs to a homeless person, attached its self to my home and family. It is small white, tan, and friendly. I have been given him food and water plus shelter. I has been calling him Hobo so my grandkids wouldn't be afraid when he comes up to them. He gets along with my service dog fine, but I can't afford to keep him. I don't want him hurt, so I am asking for help.

Andrew Esparza
832-574-9578
espa333@yahoo.com

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment